Twitter

Friday, July 13, 2012

Last thoughts on Laos...

Time to leave. Ive been in the country for about 2 weeks, and went from the southern part to the northern part. Here are my random thoughts before I leave...

- Your country is the most colorful I've been to as of yet. I've seen colors I never knew existed!
- You have the most serene, and the most wild areas I've ever been too.
- I hate your day buses! I lost a lot of time since there aren't night busses...but I understand since all the roads are on cliffs
- I love your baguettes.
- You've introduced me to some really fun fellow travelers!
- I've seen more child monks than adult monks
- You have so much history relating to you and the US, and I never knew any of it!
- One day I need a sweatshirt, and the next I'm melting my face off.
- Your clouds are simply the best I've seen
- I had more hot showers with you then when I traveled in Thailand...I didn't even have to have a cold shower one time!

Laos were the first country I truely back packed through...and you never forget your first :)

As JayZ says...on to the next one!

Sabadii,
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment