Twitter

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Egg coffee

Ok. Just to warn, Vietnam social networking sucks. So I'm left to my phone to blog (again) so get ready for random, out of order posts.

1st up.....coffee! Specifically, egg coffee.

Who likes coffee? Everyone, right? Even if you don't like it, you prob put a ton of sweetner and stuff in it and then you DO like, right? Well, that's what I do.

Until Vietnam. THE BEST COFFEE IN THE WORLD!! Yes, it's true. And it's not a specific kind. It is everywhere! On every corner, grab a glass of coffee for about 15000dong (75cents usd). It's not a starbucks size (becuase who needs that much anyways) but it's delicious, refreshing, and a pick me up. And you can get it iced!

But then...in the midst of Hanoi lies a shop which features egg coffee. Yes, coffee with egg in it. OH MY BUDDHA that ish is BANGING!! Derrick took me, and he got a hot one, tasty, and I got a cold one...cake batter anyone? Yes, please said my taste buds. It's a secret family recipe, and the only place that makes it.

Lonely Planet needs to get on that!

Man, I could go for another right now...

Chin Jiao!!
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment