Twitter

Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow...EVERYDAY

Yup, that's right. After over a year of not seeing snow...I'm covered in it! I am living inside of a beautiful (and COLD) snow painting. Don't believe me? Here, see for yourself....


Snowy Mountains
The roads are clear!
Mountain Village
Maisan!
Maisan again!
View from my rooftop
White walkways
The Jinan River
Maisan peeking out between the trees
Center of town
At least the buses were still working!
Don't slip!
This is actually the 4th snow fall we have had. But this one was the heaviest (so far). In fact, when all the teacher were at training in the city on Wednesday, the training was ended early because of the heavy snow. On the ride home, our main road back to town was closed (think barriers, and cops turning cars around). We had to take a different way back in...and from what I hear this is here to stay for about 3 months...

Looks like I'm getting a white Christmas, New Years, and Vday....

Ghamsamnida,
Apes


No comments:

Post a Comment