Twitter

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Im on a bus...in South Korea!

Two days ago I left America....again.

While I was there, I was reminded what great friends and family I have. That makes it hard to leave, but I know that I am uber lucky to know that when I come back they will be there waiting for me. Some will no doubt have gotten married, become parents, changed jobs, or moved while I am away, but it wont change our relationship.

So to those that I was able to soend time with, thank you :)

And enough sappy from me. I gaimed 10lbs while I was back in the states. That was one month folks. ONE MEASLY MONTH. It was time for me to waddle back over to Asia.

And here I am! After a 5 hour flight to LA, an hour layover (where I was able to check my second bag), and a 12 hour flight...here I am on the 2.5 hour bus to my town.

Its not scary this time around. I thougt it would be since I was doing it alone from the beginning, but I guess after my solo backpacking, I just am not too worried.

We stopped at a rest stop, and I even dared to get some cart food that could have been not what it looked like. Luckily the sugary fried dough looks just like it tastes :) although im pretty sure deep fried carbs arent exactly what my body was hoping for.

Heres a pic of my first sunrise, on the bus from the airport.

Khamsamnidah,
Apes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment