Twitter

Monday, September 24, 2012

My Apartment

So this weekend I got a little more settled - I fixed up my apartment.

I live in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. I have 2 balconies, a kitchen, and a living area.

I arranged my room to my satisfaction (as much as I can). I am looking to get another closet hanging stand to hang up the rest of my clothes, and then a rug for the winter. Then that room will be complete.

Yes, I brought my Skins jersey AND my Longwood Scarf to Korea!
In the kitchen, I moved my fridge to my kitchen (it had been in another room) and now it is MUCH more convenient. I also have a microwave, toaster, and gas stove-top. The oven doesn't work :( and neither does the juicer :( I think I can get the juicer fixed though!

Woo Hoo - I can cook again!!!

In my living area, I set up my desk to do my school work on, and arranged a second table for any magazines/mail people send me (hint hint) and just random stuff. I also set up my chairs for a seating area (which is useless at the moment since my cable is out), and a sofa-like structure of blankets.


Living Area - the front balcony is beyond it.
The spare room is just a storage room for me. It's where I keep my luggage, empty boxes, etc. It is also where I keep my school materials. With 4 schools, with 4 classes at each, I have to keep all the books separated.

Nothing exciting in this room.

And my Bathroom - YES, that IS my washing machine in front of my shower.

So there we go, my apartment has been "Apes-ified". I know I will fix it up more once I get paid and can get little things such as shelves and whatnot.

Ghamsamnida,
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment