Twitter

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Me and America THANKS YOU!!!

So it's done. I purchased my ticket for my flight home back to the states for the holidays. I have a great deal of support in raising money for the ticket, so I'd like to thank those who donated....whether it was a little bit, or a lot.

Cousin Mark McEntee - Looks like we've got plenty of catchup time back in the US!
Kerry Gallagher - my Burma roomie, and fellow southern gal (in Thailand AND America!)
LK - One of my tripod legs, and fellow ADPi
Mike Avila - friend of my dad's and also hooked me this blog up to be in a magazine
Poppa Dukes - yeah, he wants me home :)
Jordan Ashworth - an old friend from good ol' Longwood! 
Lynn Vicente - She knows how much my parents want to see me 
Courtland Long - is there anything this broad WON'T do for me?!?!
Lil B**** - I couldn't have a better lil than her :)
Amy Bogozi - she knows the meaning behind "We live for each other"
Katie and Danny (and probably Rambo too) - They just want someone to pet sit :-p
Todd - Looks like another night of "engagement drinks" are in our future!
Leo - the BFF. 
Daw - a fellow wildcat getting me back to my roots.
Beaz -what would I do without this girl keeping me sane on ALL topics under the sun
My Godparents: Uncle Joe and Aunt Cathy
My "non cousin" Bobby and his wife, Claire - can't wait to see ALL my family again!
Matty B! - hopefully I'll get up to Boston to cause a much needed ruckus :)

Thanks again to all of you, I am so lucky to have such great friends/family/supporters to help get me home for the holidays I have been missing out on.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE....here I come. Start the countdown, as I land on Nov 21st...America, be ready! :)

Ghamsamnidah,
Apes



No comments:

Post a Comment