Twitter

Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Whelp - one of my favorite holidays came and went, and I spent it in Myanmar. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to celebrate it over here - but I was W.R.O.N.G!!!

The girls in the house all went to 50th Street Bar to meet up with the rest of the teachers, as the bar had a St. Patty's Day celebration happening. They had pitchers of green beer, green balloons everywhere, and even St. Patty's drink celebrations. They also had 17 Irish men there!!

Here are some pix to highlight my night:

Looks like St. Patty's Day!!!

Jameson Shots

BenD's first Irish Car Bomb....EVER!!!

The late night girls: Laura the Adpi, Kerry the roommate, and Stacey

This is my roommate - I'm sure if she ever sees this, she'll kill me.
 Hope everyone had as good of a St. Patty's Day as I did!!!

Minglabar!!
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment