Twitter

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas in a Box

Today at school I get a message - "There's a package for you from America in the security office" so I head over, and lo and behold - a package from Momma Dukes. What was in it?

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!!!

Since I am in a Buddhist country, we don't get any vacation for Christmas. PLUS, there's no Christmas parades, big Christmas dinners, and etc. So my mom did the next best thing - sent a box of Christmas decorations to get me in the spirit!!


The Package came with all of the following:
- Let it snow place mats
- Holly Wreath
- Candy Cane Garland hanging decor
- Santa decorative hand towel (FANCY!!)
- Santa Hanging decor
- Small knitted stocking
- Large Stocking (filled with Reese Cups AND Christmas earrings!!)
- Elf Hat
- Artificial Tree (not pictured)
- Ornaments for the tree
- Light up Angel (tree-topper)
- Light up Tree (tree-topper)
- AND GOODIES!!! Holiday M&M's and Double Stuff Oreos

Everything is already up in my apartment, ready for the Holidays. Well, except the tree. I am using that in class to demonstrate a lesson I'm teaching. But I'll have that home tomorrow and all set up soon after I get home :)

I've never had my place decorated so early after Thanksgiving, nor have I ever favored an Artificial tree. But this year I think I can be happy with it :p

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sawasdee Kha,
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment