Twitter

Saturday, September 3, 2011

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!


Ok, it may already be September 3rd...but hey, better late then never, right??

This month marks so many things for me:
- (American) FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!
- 1 month left of Phibunmungsahan
- 1 month left until I have completed my FIRST SEMESTER OF TEACHING
- 1 month until I am laying once again on the Thai beaches :)

Since I only have a month left in this town, I will make sure the upcoming posts involve things that I have realized I haven't written about: a normal school day, my fellow teachers, the school itself, etc.

And on that note - I am off to start "Tim's weekend" (a weekend planned by him...starting with a "rainy bar 'bar' crawl)...but first, I'll leave you with a picture of what our sunsets on the water look like:


Have a great weekend - and an AWESOME SEPTEMBER!!

Sawasdee Kha!
- Apes :)

PS - don't forget to click on that little "become a follower" button on the left side of my page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment