Twitter

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WOO REDSKINS!!

I am pretty sure you all have seen the video of Tim's and my's students singing "Hail to the Redskins" and have realized the awesomeness of the video.

Well our fan love DOESN'T STOP THERE!!!

For the first game of the season, Timmy and I did NOT want to miss out...so we made sure we were ready:

USA: 4:14pm EST game
Thailand: 3:15am
We set our alarms, and were up watching the whole thing.

USA: Free viewing on TV or at a bar
Thailand: 2 computers
1 for live streaming, and 1 for watching the TV through skype (thanks pops) in case the live streaming didn't work.


USA: Redskins memorabilia
Thailand: Redskins memorabilia
I dressed in my jersey, and hung signs my students had made for the Redskins

USA: Wings and Ranch
Thailand: Wings and Ranch
We hoarded all the wings from the market, and marinated them in Chili Sauce. Then we dipped them in homemade ranch from dry ranch packets Beaz had sent me.

USA: BEER BEER BEER
Thailand: Beer
Small beer - also a light version (difficult to find)

So yes, we got as American as we could and watched Skins win their first game :)

Sawasdee Kha!!
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment