Twitter

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sunday Brunch

So I've been missing Brunch something horrible lately. So Tim and I decided to have our own Western Brunch on Sunday. We bought the fixings for a GREAT brunch, and Sunday morning we got it ready!

We had a mimosa bar - Spy gold cocktail + Tangerine Juice = a better Mimosa than I've had in the states!
We also had a french toast bar that had a vast array of toppings: Nutella, Pecans, Bananas, Confectionary Sugar, Honey
I made a fruit salad, and Timmy made the bacon. I also had grabbed some "donut puffs" from the local bakery.

After it was set up, we played dress up where I did my hair and put on my "Sunday Best" and Tim did the same - even wearing his new White loafers.

We lit the candles, poured the mimosas, and BRUNCHED. We brunched until our hearts were content....ahhh the little things.

Sawasdee Kha!
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment