Twitter

Monday, March 11, 2013

Amazing Supporters! (Wk 1)

So I have 60 days to raise the funds to get my flight home to get home for the holidays this year. So, after week 1, I've already got some people to thank!!!! WOO-HOO!!

1st donator/supporter/backer: KERRY GALLAGHER! My Burma Bestie/Myanmar Mate (and roommate) who is living in Thailand. She got me hooked up with PeerBackers, and has started off the donations...all the way from the Land of Smiles! Thanks for the support!

Biggest donator (so far): BIG SHOUTOUT to my cousin Mark McEntee!! He must want a buddy when all our crazy cousins get together! He was the second to donate - and went for the biggest reward! That's right, he's getting a bottle of SOOOOJJUUUUU. I'll be sure to give a big thank you hug and to show him the ways of the Soju!!!

Shoutout to my old college roommate and sorority sister, LK! She knows every little bit helps, so she made a donation while telling me "I know how much skyping over the holiday sucks, so I'm donating - Get home!" She also spread the word on our Alumni page, so hopefully I get some "diamond" donations from the sisterhood!

I am at 6% of the goal right now...so keep the donations coming!

Need some motivation to donate? Just look how uninterested my baby girl is when I'm on the computer and not there in person to rub her belly. Don't you want us to reunite!?!?!?



If you need the link again: click here to send me some donor love!!

Ghamsamnida!
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment