Twitter

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lunch Post

Normally I don't really look forward to my Mon/Tues school lunches. Don't get me wrong, they are always tasty, but I can usually guess what we are having.

Today I was wrong...and that is the reason for the post (not being wrong, but what WAS for lunch).

- Today's soup was a creamy onion soup (usually it is a clear soup)
- The meat portion of lunch was KOREAN BBQ! I would have never expected this for lunch, but boy was my tummy/tastebud/etc happy. It came with most of the fixings; the meat, the sauce, and even the lettuce used to make the wraps. MMMMM. MASHISOYO!!!
- Then to top it - GRILLED CHEESE AND HAM SANDWHICHES! Yup, that's right. BUT Korea does the bread a little differently. Instead of a grilled flat sandwich, the bread was soft and fluffy, like french toast(!).
- Oh, and for dessert? Peach Yogurt.  

If today's lunch was on facebook, it would be LIKED!

Ghamsamnidah,
Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment