Twitter

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pago through Photos

My roommate and I did a day trip to Pago. Here are the photos of the amazingly gorgeous place.

Government Owned Reclining Buddha

The Feet are my favorite part of the Buddha statues


Kyaik Pun = 4 faces Pagoda

Shwemawdaw Pagoda

More of Shwemawdaw

Monk making Merit at Shwemawdaw

Kids at the Kyakwine Monastry hard at working building a gym.

I'm so tiny in front of the Buddha! (that's me - the dark spot laying down in front!)

Schwegugalay Pagoda

Meditating with the Buddhas at Andar Pagoda

Maha Kalyani Sima

Of COURSE we found Bumber Cars!!!


Pago is an AMAZING town. It is so small, and so untouched that we were one of maybe 4 white people in the town for the whole weekend. It was a GREAT experience, and it was one I didn't want to leave behind. I have about 100 more pictures of the place, but I hope this gives you a little taste of what I saw.

Minglabar!
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment