Twitter

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Forget Froyo - Try a Milk Bar!

While Fro-yo is all the rage back in the states (and I do always make a stop at SweetFrog when I drive through RCVA) Thailand's got that fad beat.

Welcome: MILK BAR!

Milk Bar!!

Yes, a bar. That serves milk. Yes, M.I.L.K. The stuff that comes out of cows.
Curious? I DEF was...so my friend Janet took me to one.

It's set up like a bar: bar stools, lounge area, and picnic tables.
But what's served is NOT like a bar: Milk, Tea, Coffee.

The main item on the menu is milk. and in comes in various ways: steamed, iced, flavored, etc.

Flavored you say? Yes! You can put any flavoring in your milk: caramel, peppermint, white chocolote, strawberry, etc.

I decided to get an iced milk with 2(!!!) flavors: white chocolate and butterscotch. The result: DE-LIC-IOUS-NESS!

You could also order small snacks, but Janet and I stuck with milk.

New pickup line: "Wanna grab a drink of milk after work? I hear it does a body good"

Just another awesome reason I love Thailand. 

Sawasdee Kha,
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment