Twitter

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I lost my students!!

Tuesday morning I noticed the bells were off…at first just by a few minutes, then later they were WAY off. I mentioned someone to Tim about it, and he said he also had noticed it.We just figured it would be fixed at some point.

So off I went to class, and my students weren’t in their room! I asked a man walking past and he said they had moved to room 401 (currently I was at room 301). So I headed to building 4, and I asked a woman where the classroom was. She called to a student and had him lead the way. Apparently he wasn’t sure where the room was either, and we trekked all over the campus looking for it. We finally found the room (about 30 minutes later) and it was all locked up. So I headed back to the foreign language office. Once inside, I asked “Where are all my students??” the teachers laughed and said they were at lunch….didn’t I know about the class time change? I didn’t so they filled me in. The classes are now 5 minutes longer. So I had been letting my class go 5 minutes early all morning, and when it was time to go to my afternoon class, they were still in lunch! At least I found them!!!

Sawasdee Kha!
Apes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment