Twitter

Monday, April 28, 2014

From the heart.

So today I happen to be looking through some old pictures. Ok, not that old – as this is still a fairly new computer. So, let’s say pictures from about the last year….starting with Korea.

And I must say. I am one lucky broad. And I don’t mean I’m lucky because of all the traveling I’ve done. I mean lucky in the people that I’ve met and bonded with. Going through my pictures, I saw so many people who I genuinely enjoy talking to and catching up with. And what made it even better was that I am still in touch with most of them. They just didn’t appear in my life, only to disappear once again. They haven’t become the “Facebook says it’s your birthday, so I’m sending you a message” type “friends” either. While they might not be someone I talk to EVERY day, they are people I catch up with on a regular basis, and enjoy looking forward to when we do.

I wish I had the words to explain how much these people mean to me, and to my experiences. Not only the people I’ve met traveling, but ALL the people that have made me a better person. Those that have stayed in touch no matter what part of the world I’m in, those that have visited me in far away lands, and those who send me random messages just to let me know I am still a part of their lives.

I never thought I’d meet as many as amazing people as I have, and if I don’t meet any one else that belongs in this group of treasured people; I still have more of them than any one person could hope for.


So thank you to all of those who have touched me, and continue to keep me smiling. Whether we talk every day, whether you read this or not, I hope that you have people in your lives that make you feel as lucky as you make me feel. 

- Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment